What is your organization’s level of candor?
- Are you consistently and fully being told what you need to hear? By your leader? By your direct reports? By your peers?
- What are “Undiscussables” on your team—topics, problems, decisions and questions buried in silence?
- What might your organization be doing poorly or overlooking—meetings, projects, decisions, feedback, results—that no one is talking about?
- What are others waiting for you to figure out on your own? To see what you don’t see? To learn what you don’t know?
- What would people in your organization say if they weren’t afraid to speak up?
Are you sure? Silence is expensive.
Request a simple, confidential assessment of your team’s state of candor—at no charge.
We’ll explore your next steps to help your leaders, teams, and entire organization genuinely start talking about what matters.